On 22/04/2010, at 10:26 PM, Michael Schrag wrote:

> Congrats Lachlan!

Thanks!

> My policy in babies, btw, is that they kind of suck for like a year, maybe a
> year and a half, then all of a sudden you realize they're awesome, so power
> through it and it will pay off :)

Nah, he's a mini-me, he's awesome already :) An amazing little bundle. There's
certainly been some moments when he's just been giving any rock band's front
man a run for his money - but usually a good feed, a good nappy change, and, if
all else fails, some soothing guitar tones from Tommy Emmanuel turned up and
he's relaxed as ever. Presents a challenge for us getting to sleep overnight in
those cases of course ;-) but mostly he's been sleeping well.

> Congratulations on the new job, too. Hopefully you wont disappear forever. We
> had plenty of disagreements, but you were a great addition to the community.

Thanks. Certainly not signing off the list. Just won't have as much opportunity
to keep up to date. Necessities of career etc

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck