Hello Ramsey & Marc

Thanks for getting back to me.

> I've seen similar problems...Using a nested editing context anywhere?

I _was_ until they seemed to causing some other problems so I have removed use
of that now.  I don't think the nested ECs would have been used on the
instances where the problem was manifesting itself though.

> Otherwise, what you describe is exactly what we are seeing. We also use
> invalidate...(), the nulled out EO is never refetched, the only way to
> recover is to restart the app.

What I have done is to use a lock across the work of handling R-R cycles and
the change notification (the only place where the invalidate is actioned).  In
this way, if the issue is one of concurrency with "regular EC use" then I
should see this issue go away for human-facing instances which are doing any
EC-work outside of the R-R cycles.  It's still a fair way off a production
deploy, but I will let you know if this resolves the issue.

cheers.

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz