Hi Johann,
Thank you for your explanations and example.
I tried to do it with first option.

public String name;

public void setName(String name) {
       this.name = name;
}

I had some struggle with it but finally, I made it!
In fact, I am trying to do contact form with some textfields and popups,
with required fields in it. Then display selected values on the next page
(after clicked on the submit) in some proper table, then send to the mail..

anyway, thanks again.

Jeremy