On Aug 9, 2010, at 4:36 PM, Lon Varscsak wrote:

> Can we consider using WOnder as obeying the command, even if we don't
> explicitly lock them ourselves?

"without first ensuring that the EOEditingContext is locked"

It does not say that your code must lock it, only that you must ensure it is
locked.  So, using ERExtensions and ERXEC and assuming you have not configured
it away, then you are ensuring it is locked.

Chuck

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall
knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.