Hello Paul;

I'm not sure if that would work if you had people viewing and entering data
from the perspective of different time-zones?  Maybe it would be better to
normalise to midday for the user's timezone as opposed to the application
server's timezone -- assuming your application server operates in GMT+0.

cheers.

>> public static NSTimestamp normalisedDate(NSTimestamp date) {
> Thanks for all the input on this.  I think I'll try the approach above in the
> first instance.

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz