I hope this is on topic enough; OB list seems to be dead.

I've got a utility app using latest wo and wonder, openbase db, that performs
raw fetches to then bulk export data in csv. Basically a simple data
export/dumper thing. This had been working perfectly for a long time, but a
recent run resulted in the following exception, thrown during the call to
EOUtilities.rawRowsForSQL(...) :

> at java.sql.Date.valueOf(Date.java:138)
>  at com.openbase.jdbc.f.getDate(null:Unknown)
>  at
> com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.JDBCColumn._fetchCorrectObject(JDBCColumn.java:288)
>  at com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.JDBCColumn._fetchValue(JDBCColumn.java:384)
>  at com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.JDBCColumn.fetchValue(JDBCColumn.java:372)
>     ... skipped 1 stack elements
>  at com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOUtilities._rawRowsForSQL(EOUtilities.java:636)
>  at com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOUtilities.rawRowsForSQL(EOUtilities.java:588)
>  at com.imapp.eo.Judgement.rawRows(Judgement.java:53)
>  at com.imapp.tasks.JudgementTask.performAction(JudgementTask.java:26)
>  at
> er.extensions.ERXLongResponseTask$DefaultImplementation.run(ERXLongResponseTask.java:162)
>     ... skipped 1 stack elements
>  at
> er.extensions.ERXLongResponseTask$WorkerThread.run(ERXLongResponseTask.java:60)

which to me, indicates a problem with a date column within the entity referred
to. I got around this particular problem by doing some raw queries and
identifying and deleting row with  bad date values, and the problem vanished.
Then it came up again on another table, again with a date type, but this time
I'm unable to find any bad data via direct queries. I debugged around my action
by setting a breakpoint in the catch block, but that's not helping much. I'm
looking for some advice on how to determine and fix, or at least work around
the real issue. Anybody else seen this before? Thanks.

Bill