Hi:

I setup my Windows 7 machine with WebObjects 5.4.3, Eclipse/WOLips 3.6 and Apache2.2 (using the Windows mod_WebObjects.so). I configured everything and when I start my application I can hit the URL

http://localhost/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyApp.woa/-4444

All webserver resources are loaded and I am happy. I am unable to remove the -4444 from the URL. If I do so I get:

The requested application was not found on this server.

wotaskd has an entry for my application with instance id of -4444. Is there a way to change that?

<instance id="-44000" port="44000" host="DSSNB-V"/>

Michael.