On Sep 10, 2010, at 8:02 AM, David Avendasora wrote:

> On Sep 9, 2010, at 8:49 PM, Ramsey Lee Gurley wrote:
>
>> On Sep 9, 2010, at 6:03 PM, David Avendasora wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all D2W Gurus,
>>>
>>> I'm starting a new D2W app, and one of the things it needs to do is
>>> automatically pre-qualify all listings of of entities to filter down to
>>> only the EOs that the user is allowed to see. The logic to tell if a user
>>> is allowed will be somewhat complicated as a user can belong to one or more
>>> organizations, and may have one or more roles within each organization.
>>>
>>> I want to add a qualifiers to all searches that they perform that take
>>> their Organizations and Roles into account. Each entity that they search on
>>> will have their own set of qualifiers to do this filtering.
>>

>> ERDQueryDataSourceDelegateInterface
>>
>> http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WO/D2W+Flow+Control
>
> I saw that at about the same time your email arrived. Works great! Exactly
> what I was looking for.
>
>> I don't think it works with queryAll though.
>
> *shudder* I hate that page... Next task is to figure out how to make it go
> away. :-)
>
> Dave

I just did both of these things as well. I didn't have too hard of a time
making the queryAll page go away. I decided to have mine go directly to the
most common entity query page. I set two rules to override defaultPage.

100 *true* startupTask="query"
100 *true* startupEntity="EntityName"

Oh, and I also set this rule since the above rules didn't result in the
navigation showing the proper indicator, like "Entity -> Search."

100 (task = 'query' and entity.name = 'EntityName')
pageConfiguration="QueryEntityName"

Tim Worman
UCLA GSE&IS