Memory problems?!

What are your launch arguments? I had to make some changes since with JRebel
you're keeping a lot more in memory, but once I modified my launch arguments I
haven't had a problem. Here's mine:

${jrebel_args} -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
-Xms512m
-Xmx1024m
-Drebel.log4j-plugin=true
-Drebel.webobjects_plugin=true
-Dwojrebel.noexclude

The last one is because I tend to poke around in the Wonder source.

Dave