Hi Guys;

One per db context and no.
My problem is that I see my app opening more connections than a number
of models it has.

Mike talked through a work-around for this bug to me recently on here. I had the same problem eating lots of connections into an Oracle database from the app-servers. If you are using "ERXJDBCAdaptor.java" then it should resolve this problem I think; otherwise I created my own "JDBCAdaptor" and copied in the methods "jdbcInfo()" and "typeInfo()" verbatim. This seems to have resolved the problem.

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz