It really doesn't help Chuck; we've got users, WebObjects and timezones here too.

I did once know about GMT0 and PG, but I haven't used PG in production for a couple of years now. I think I did configure a PG server host to GMT0 once and a colleague tells me that he "configured postgres.conference in the equivalent of /var/lib/pgsql/data" -- I think he means ".configuration" there...

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz