I want the certain fields (String) to take the values from a pull down
from another Entity, inserting Entity.name or Entity.type for the
string on selection. I don't want a relation since the choices are to
be archival and not reflect what Entity.type is presently, but what it
was at time of creation/edit. I was wondering how this is normally
done with D2W rules. Also, I was hoping to do this on initial setting
of the property only, but allow free-form editing when not null. I'm
presuming pull downs like this are par for the coarse, but haven't
found ready examples to point me to the right d2w keys.