Hi all,

we are currently trying to make our deployment work nice.

A problem we currently have is, that we have different database connection
configurations in the EOModel of our Application (one for deployment and one
for local testing).
Now the question is if it is possible to change these configuration
automatically on startup of our application instead of activating/deactivating
the profiles through WOLips. Or maybe "Deployment Profile" would help us on
this way?

Please share your experiences about changing from local to deployment
environments with your WO-Applications.

--
Best Regards

Paul Dunkler