Hi Xavier;

I would probably add accessors to the superclass and then have a helper singleton to actually cache and factory them into the WOContext, but it depends on your application design as to what will work best.

Hope this helps.

cheers.

That means I would have as much formatter instances as there's a request for a
specific component/page. It's probably not a big deal, it just feels strange to
me to have something that is application-wide used in a component part.
Would it be a better practice to implement those formatter in a component
super-class or have them as an interface for the components that need them?

--
Andrew Lindesay
www.silvereye.co.nz