Hi all,

The problem with tiny_mce was fixed. The solution was to use the Project Wonder
Apache adaptor instead of the cgi. That was the only difference that we found
between the server with version 10.6.0, where the application was working
correctly, and the new server with version 10.6.6. We installed the
ProjectWonder adaptor and now everything is fine.

Regards,

Daniel.