> On Jul 13, 2011, at 10:32 AM, Jesse Tayler wrote:
>
>> where's the support for fluffy bunny?
>>
>> I feel that's the only change I could really get behind.

>>> Great! I am all the rage for it. Because that is some real sarcasm. And
>>> everybody understands it (not just us WO-folks).

Does anybody else see that picking a name based on an arcane inside (either
Silicon Valley or Quebec flavored) joke might not be the best move? :-) WOBOL.
Just.... wow.

Nobody likes my suggestion? I suggested wouzuri. This is from "WO" + "uziri",
which is the Swahili word for beauty. No? Isn't beauty, in some way, exactly
what we are trying to create and enourage?

- ray