Am 14.07.2011 um 07:06 schrieb Michael Sharp:

> On 14/07/2011, at 11:17 AM, Pascal Robert wrote:
>

>> Le 2011-07-13 à 15:23, Calven Eggert a écrit :
>>
>>> Just checked out that link.  this looks pretty cool.   Anyone else in the
>>> WO community use it?  If so, what are your impressions?

Of course. Everyone uses it all the time. :-)

>> I'm using HTTP Client 3.1 and it's great! Sadly, I can't say about 4.x, they
>> changed a lot of things, so I need to change some code.
>>

> I went down this path a couple of weeks ago with the attitude of - hey it's
> just some minor API tweaks, and I don't use it in that many places.
>
> Half a day in saw me realise I use it everywhere and the differences are far
> from minor API tweaks. It was worth it though, particularly for flexibility
> wrt auth schemes.

I use both 3.1 and 4.1. You can mix them in the same project since packages are
different and I've experienced no collision of any kind. I implemented a newer
addition with 4.1 and left the 3.1 stuff as as it is, to be upgraded whenever I
have to touch that code again anyway.

Maik