Good morning everyone,

As you know, since the community have to support itself, I think it would be
useful to know what the community wants so that we can do a "Community Roadmap"
for things we want to do/have for the next 12 months. For example, in the
surveys, a good % of respondants said they would like a Ajax framework built
with jQuery. So to find out what are the most requested things people want, go
to Jira:

  http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOC

And add your ideas in there. If you see an idea that you like, you can vote for
it, that will help a lot to determine what is the most important. Also, people
are asking for a feature that you can work on, please add a comment in the
"issue" so that we can contact you if needed.

I would like to do the "roadmap" before the end of the month, so please
contribute by adding your ideas!

Thanks.

-- Pascal