For the OS, you will have to upgrade from 10.4 to 10.6, and after to 10.7 (you
better off re-installing the OS…). For the Xcode to Eclipse migration, which
the vast majority of us did, you can look at the wiki:

http://wiki.wocommunity.org/display/WOL/Upgrading+to+WOLips+from+Xcode+or+Project+Builder

As for OpenBase, look like it can run on 10.4.

  http://www.openbase.com/index.php/products/whatsnew

  "32-bit versions of OpenBase SQL 11 are also provided for Mac OS X 10.4
compatibility."

But really, you should move to at least OS X 10.6 and use Eclipse + WOLips. You
might miss WO Builder first, but you will appreciate the workflow after a
couple of weeks. And Eclipse is a much better Java IDE than Xcode.