So, I'm using CentOS 6 desktop to do WebObjects development. Normally I do
WO development on Mac, but I want to document WO installation on various
Linux boxes. I've been fairly successful in most cases, but I'm having
difficulty setting up the development environment on this CentOS 6 box.
Anyway, when I try to install WOLips Goodies plugin through Eclipse I get
the following error:

"Cannot complete the install because some dependencies are not satisfiable
org.objectstyle.wolips.goodies.feature.feature.group [3.7.1006251] cannot
be installed in this environment because its filter is not applicable."

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here? Or maybe can you tell me where to
look to find the missing dependencies?