Hi Henrique,

Should Log4J logging in EOs under test just work during WOUnit testing?  The
EOs and WOUnit tests are in a single framework.  I have Properties.paulh in
that framework where I'm setting log levels and properties for a console
appender.  I can see the properties get picked up at launch.  Is there
something else I need to do to kick start Log4J logging here?  I'm getting no
output to the console when I'm expecting it.

--
Paul.

http://logicsquad.net/