-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: webobjects-dev-bounces+webobjects=symposion...@lists.apple.com
[mailto:webobjects-dev-bounces+webobjects=symposion...@lists.apple.com] Im
Auftrag von "Jérémy DE ROYER [INGENCYS]"
Bereitgestellt: Mittwoch, 18. April 2012 13:25
Bereitgestellt in: WebObjects
Unterhaltung: restoring session in servlet deployment context
Betreff: Re: restoring session in servlet deployment context

For those who could have the same issue, here comes one answer :

1) get the jsessionid from the HttpSession used for authentication
2) send both wosid and jsessionid to the direct actions
3) restore HttpSession using an HttpSessionListener
4) restore WOSession using WOServletSessionStore.woSessionFromHttpSession()
5) set session to context() and awake session pin context

That's all.

Jérémy

This email sent to webobje...@symposion.de