I think the name change might create problems.

http://maven.wocommunity.org/content/groups/public-snapshots/

becomes

http://wo-repository.doit.com.br/content/groups/public-snapshots/

If I setup a proxy to
http://wo-repository.doit.com.br/content/groups/public-snapshots/ I can browse
the repository and see the jars listed, but can't download jars from it.

G Brown
gsbr...@umich.edu