Ok, like we said here: Ça va faire le niaisage!

So we need people who can:

- Make something like Golipse that will install not only Eclipse (current
stable version, so 3.7 or 3.8 for now), but also WOLips, Rule Modeler, useful
plugins, Workspace Mechanics, the core WO frameworks (remember: we can't
distribute the frameworks directly, we have to use a hack like WOInstaller.jar)
and any current stable Wonder frameworks (fetched from
jenkins.wocommunity.org). It HAVE to be in a "bundle type" folder, where a
"WODev" folder would include everything, including the core WO frameworks. That
means wolips.properties have to have references to the WODev folder or a
sub-folder of it.

So for example a WODev folder would have a structure like this:

  WODev
    Frameworks (will include both Wonder and WO)
    Eclipse
    Rule Modeler

Bonus points if you can make it work on OS X, Windows and Linux (yes, I know,
Rule Modeler can't run on Linux and Windows). Another bonus if it can detect
that Java is not installed on OS X and ask to install it like other Java apps
to.

I'm willing to give $75 from my own pockets to get that. We can also decide to
pull money from WOCommunity too...

- Have a WOLips startup page with links to community resources. Many Eclipse
plugins will show a "welcome" page after installation, with links to help,
JavaDoc, etc.

I'm willing to give $50 from my own pockets.

- Find a way to bundle examples inside WOLips. Would be great to not only
install the tools and frameworks but also examples that can be easily added
into Eclipse. I saw such a thing from a Eclipse book so I know it's possible to
do it.

I'm willing to give $50 from my own pockets.