Pascal,

Do you have something different on your configurations, maybe? My Eclipse
preferences are pretty much the defaults, except for the settings recommended
in the installation tutorial. I just enabled that "Automatically run
EOGenerator" setting...

I noticed, in Eclipse preferences -> WOLips -> Launch, that there's a
"-D2WWebAssistantEnabled=true" settings that is disabled by default. Enabling
makes no difference.

Cheers,
Flavio