Hi all,

I'm delivering a standard password reset email using ERMailDeliveryHTML. It
works perfectly but my client has asked me to localize the website in multiple
languages and, I don't know why, but ERMailDeliveryHTML does not seem to pickup
the different .lprj folders in the components directory. Setting the localizer
to a different language has no effect and the email is always sent in english.

I'm not even sure ERMailDeliveryHTML does support localization. Anyone knows
more about it?

Thank you,
Riccardo De Menna