Folks,

I have a Wonder based D2W neutral look app (quite a large thing) where one
component has become very large. It shows a hierarchy of 5 levels. Each level
has some 5 attributes. I have already wrapped all hierarch levels in
D2WCollapsibleComponentContent but when the user opens several levels at once
the screen becomes very cluttered. I would like to do something similar to what
happens in a modern D2W app where many subpages are shown overlaid (like those
EditEmbeddedxxx things). My idea is to only show the hierarchy (maybe even with
an Ajax tree?) where each node has a simple [Details] button. This button
should then overlay a one object edit area with its own accept/cancel controls.

Any idea how to easily accomplish something like this? Mind you this is a
classical neutral look app with no Ajax so far - and there is no way I can port
the app to modern look.

Thanks a lot
---markus---