Hi list,

We are developing an ERP application.
We want to use the following approach:

One database to storage users, access control rules, application configuration
and an enterprises catalog.

For each enterprise we want to set up a different database.

For example: One ERP controlling information of two enterprises would need
three databases:
ApplicationDatabase
EnterpriseOneDatabase
EnterpriseTwoDatabase

We are doing this because we believe this is more efficient in the long term
with clients that have more than one enterprise.

We have two Data base Models in the application

ErpApplicatioEOModel
ErpEnterpriseEOModel

The main page is a Login form where the user selects the Enterprise she wants
to work with. After the user logins successfully we want to set the database
connection information in the ErpEnterpriseEOModel.

Is that possible?

Thanks in advanced.

Saludos, Miguel Torres.