How about:

GregorianCalendar myCalendar = new GregorianCalendar();
myCalendar.setTime(new NSTimestamp());
int currentYear = myCalendar.get(GregorianCalendar.YEAR);
int currentMonth = myCalendar.get(GregorianCalendar.MONTH);
int currentDay = myCalendar.get(GregorianCalendar.DAY);
TimeZone timeZone = TimeZone.getDefault(); // should get the time zone for the
host
NSTimestamp timestamp = new NSTimestamp(currentYear, currentMonth, currentDay,
9, 0, 0, timeZone);

Steve