In preparations for WOWODC 2013, I have to work on the WOCommunity site. I was
wondering of what we should do with the members directory. Does people use it
to find WO developers in their area or to find people with a certain expertise?
Or should we remove that directory?

If we keep it, I was thinking of allowing people to find members per location
or per expertise, to display part of your LinkedIn profile and maybe a mini
calendar where consultants could specify when they are available for work (you
could link to your calendar if you use a CalDAV server, including iCloud).