Dear Tim,

hope you could solve your deployment problem by now.

Because you did not mention it (or at least I did not remember): is this the only installed application to be handled by the WOMonitor (resp. the WOTaskDaemon)? We had similar problem once when the internal limit of the WOAdaptor for installed application was reached. Symptoms: application startsup fine without WOMonitor but failed to be started within. Solution: compile WOAdaptor with higher set limit.

If this is not your situation, please ignore my post and sorry for the noise.

Best regards,
Susanne