I have been controlling column width in D2W with classes in my CSS.  Sometimes
things are not obvious and some parent setting gives me grief.

Is this doable as a rule (or rules)? I keep looking at the source, but a lot of
this is not table based (which is great)

how can we control the width of column in a List representation.

If I have attributes col1, col2, col3, col4, how can I create a rule to force
col1 to have 10% of the overall width, col2 to have 40% and col3 to fixed 35px?

BTW, I loved stumbling on the 'count' binding. I wanted to present in my list a
count of the 'Steps' relation. adding projectSteps.count to my
displayPropertyKeys worked great.