Hi Jess,

I suggest deleting all frameworks and jars on your server. If you're embedding
everything in your deployment woa package, there's not point in keeping old
stuff on the server anyway (wotaskd/womonitor should be built the same way).
One everything's gone, you can be sure that you're not pulling anything in that
you didn't realize.

Use cmd utilities like 'locate jar | grep jar$' to find stuff.

Maik