Raymond

observationsTab is myTab1.  Sorry.  Cut and paste and clean, not too good.

        private NSDictionary _tabSelection;

        public NSDictionary tabSelection() {
        return _tabSelection;
    }

    public void setTabSelection(NSDictionary tabSelection) {
        _tabSelection = tabSelection;
        String tabLabelString = (String) _tabSelection.valueForKey("tabLabel");

    }

    public Object selectedTabsWOComponent() {
        return _tabSelection.valueForKey("wocomponent");
    }