Hi Timmy,

I've got a long way to go before the JQuery framework is finished but here is a
sneak peek:
http://www.kahalawai.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/JQueryExample.woa/wa/PageAction/AjaxTabTestPage

Any condemnation, critiques, advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated
;)

Aloha,
Mr. Johnny Miller
Web Development Manager
Kahalawai Media Company
Lahaina, HI 96761
tel: (808) 661-7962 | mobile: (808) 283-0791
website | e-mail