Hi Xavier,
I don't think you can use the callback of an AjaxLongResponse to serve a
file. I think this, because that component use javascript to perform a
XMLHttpRequest and update the page with the result, so you cannot put the
file in the response.
I think the easieat way would be to use the callback to show a link after
the longresponse is done, that link has a binding to a method that compose
a response with a file in attachment.

Hope this help.
Daniele
Hello,

I'm having some trouble trying to return a file after an ajaxlongresponse.

I'm currently have my callable task used through ajaxlongresponse
(CCAjaxLongResponsePage), I'm generating a woresponse (which is actually a
file) then hand back this woresponse to the controller component (which is
my "regular" page where I also initiate the longresponse from.
I'd like the file to be downloaded without user interaction at the end of
the task, but so far I'm just able to get the response into my controller
(so if I make another link on the page to download it works, but I don't
want this extra step).

Any help would be great as I'm running out of ideas on this one:)

Thanks,

Xavier

This email sent to ilde...@gmail.com