All,

I have an app that I want to use groups sync to keep multiple instances up to
date.  I have it running, but haven't come up with a great way to test.  Is
there an easier way than doing a typical production setup?  using wotaskd ?

Right now, I test with apache, but with a URL that has -<portnum> on the end of
it.  This obviously won't allow me to balance between the two instances
automatically.

I'm only using direct actions to connect, so I *could* rotate the URL I connect
to for each transaction, but I'd love to have it work in a more straightforward
manner.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Ken