Hi WOrriors,

A little late to the party but wanted to pass along that if you go to the
“entity” you can create an “identity qualifier” that works everywhere including
when you have a compound primary key.

For giggles, it would look something like so:

EOEntity entity = EOUtilities.entityForObject(eo.editingContext(), eo);
EOKeyGlobalID globalID = (EOKeyGlobalID)
eo.editingContext().globalIDForObject(eo);
NSDictionary primaryKey = entity.primaryKeyForGlobalID(globalID);
EOQualifier identityQualifier = entity.qualifierForPrimaryKey(primaryKey);

Cheers,
AARON ROSENZWEIG / Chat 'n Bike
e:  aa...@chatnbike.com  t:  (301) 956-2319