I finally got tired of being stuck with Eclipse 3.x and sat dow to figure out
what was causing the "NullPointerException."

I found the problem and fixed it and built it locally. I have been running it
for a couple of days now without any problems. However, there are a couple of
problems with getting this out to everyone:

1) There were some libraries that were referenced with environment variables. I
hard coded the paths (It was 4am). I could probably go back and fix this myself
after a couple of days.

2) I took out support for JRebel and JProfiler, because I did not want to track
down any libraries those are dependent on (again it was 4am). Does anyone have
experience with these parts?

3) I am not very familiar with Git so I created my own repository
(https://github.com/fcobia/wolips). Can someone help me get my changes moved
into the official repository so that jenkins can be successful building for
Eclipse 4.3?

Is there anyone interested in having a functioning WOLips for Eclipse 4.3 that
could help me at least with numbers 2 and 3?

Thanks,
Frank