On Sun, 27 Apr 2014 23:46:17 -0300
Ângelo Andrade Cirino <aacir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I merged my branch and now I am getting compile errors
> regarding ERMooToolsDirectToWeb. Anyone else with this problem?
>
> Angelo

Well, the project was checked in sometime in the past but I just
checked in the ant file changes to get it to run. I have a script in
wonder that will run clean and log itself. It is wonder/Tools/buildAll.

Can you send me the output from that? If you try the buildAll script
and it requires tweaks to run, let me know that also, please. If I can
tell what happened, I will correct it.

And it build fine in the jenkins on the wocommunity site.

Not that you are doing anything wrong. But it would help to understand
your configuration. For example, Linux, Max OS X, Windows and, you
know, stuff like that.

Now that I think about it, the wocommunity site used to be Mac OS X and
it is now Linux, so there is probably something we should do there.

thanx - ray