Hello,
for my AjaxGrid I have two questions. (I'm not very familiar with JavaScript)
How to define a single row selection? (At the moment I can select and deselect
multiple rows).
How can I react on the selection and deselection event in my Java Class? The
setSelectedObjects method is not called.

I can't find a description / example in the web.

Thanks
Jens

UPDATE: I found a solution in checking the change of selectedObjects in public
WODisplayGroup displayGroup()
I don't know if that is a good solution but it works.