Hi !
I succeed to run some request on the application deployed on the server.
That means that the server can received ERRest request.

But for request involving  ERXKeyFilter, i have the same error message:

The request i’m sending is like this one:
http://somesite.ca/cgi-bin/WebObjects/SomeServer.woa/ra/highlight.json
POST
{
    "title": “TEST_3",
    "kind": "1",
    "length": "18s",
    "path": “some_url.m4v",
    "thumbnailPath": “some.png",
    "detail": “SOME DETAIL"
  }

*Here is the response*:

er.extensions.eof.ERXKeyFilter.setAnonymousUpdateEnabled(Z)V.

 ERROR er.rest.routes.ERXRouteController - Request failed:
/cgi-bin/WebObjects/SomeServer.woa/1/ra/highlight.json NoSuchMethodError:
er.extensions.eof.ERXKeyFilter.setAnonymousUpdateEnabled(Z)V at
abc.app.rest.controllers.HighlightController.filter(HighlightController.java:68)
at
abc.app.rest.controllers.HighlightController.createAction(HighlightController.java:52)
... skipped 4 stack elements at
er.rest.routes.ERXRouteController.performActionNamed(ERXRouteController.java:1372)
at
er.rest.routes.ERXRouteController.performActionNamed(ERXRouteController.java:1238)
... skipped 8 stack elements

Any ideas?

Thank you