Hi,

if however your request would generate a fine response from WO with a
content-length > INT_MAX,
the WOAdaptor would parse this into an "unsigned" using atoi(). Actually the
content read counter
is 32 bit, too.
Due to the limitations of WO I never thought of changing this. Maybe its time
to rethink this.

Markus