:-) it took Aaron making the ERXExistsQualifier work for in-database
qualifiers, then it *became* so easy that even I could do it... so I did!

You should also look at the other ERXKey addition I made using the exists
qualifier:

Person.ADDRESSES.containsAnyObjectSatisfying(Address.COUNTRY.is(someCountry));

It is just a simple way to create exists qualifiers, but now that it is there I
find myself using it all the time. It makes my code so much more readable so
Future Dave has a chance of understanding what I was trying to do. (Future Dave
is an idiot and needs all the help he can get - he's almost as bad as Past
Dave!)

Current Dave

Sent from my iPhone