Frank,

in Properties file:
#ERRest
ERXRest.writeTypeKey=false
ERXRest.defaultFormat=ember
er.rest.timestampFormat=yyyy-MM-dd’T'HH:mm:ssZ

in Ember Application:

App.ApplicationAdapter = DS.RESTAdapter.extend({
namespace: applicationURL + 'ra'
});

DS.RESTAdapter = DS.RESTAdapter.extend({
    buildURL: function(record, suffix) {
      return this._super(record,suffix) + '.ember?wosid=' + sessionID;
    },

findHasMany: function(store, record, relationship, details) {
return this._super(store, record, '/' + applicationURL + 'ra' + relationship +
'.ember?wosid=' + sessionID, details);
},

findBelongsTo: function(owner, link, relationship, resolver) {
this._super(owner, link, '/' + applicationURL + 'ra' + relationship +
'.ember?wosid=' + sessionID, resolver);
}
});

We are passing session id to REST. You may not need to do that.

One more thing: In create filers you will need to map relationships:
filter.include(Bidder.COUNTRY_ID);
filter.addMap(new ERXKey<Long>("country"), Bidder.COUNTRY_ID);

Michael Kondratov
Aspire Auctions, Inc.
216-231-5515