If you guys can put any of what you are doing up on a git repository,
please do. I would like to see it.

I am currently working on an AngularJS project. It does not have very
much need for data, so there is no WO. But I am definitely going to try
to be using this with WO in future work.

I will be putting stuff up as I can clear work-specific stuff out of it.

cheers - ray