Does anyone have a use case for the ERPDFWrapper classes? I am not
seeing, for example, package-level javadoc that might explain this.

The reason I ask is that I recently had to generate PDF invoices for an
order system and the conversation in my head followed a very common
pattern:

- How do I do this in Wonder? Oh, here is a way. And here's a way, and
  another and another and...
- Which one is newer? Which one is working? Which one depends on what?
- What are they using? Another (Apache or Google or ...) technology....
- I can just use that directly and ... (two hours later, more if I
  need to make coffee) ... it works.
- Wow! I could still be trying to figure what those Wonder classes do
  and why they don't work, not that it is not great to hear how Chuck
  and Ramsey are doing these days, but....

So, I used the org.apache.pdfbox classes directly from my app and the
client was happy. The pretty picture is in the right place, multiple
page invoices, yep. The hardest part was writing helper classes which
translated "goTo" and "moveTo" commands to the PDFBox page geometry,
but once those were written, it just fell together.

It kind of looks as though if I have a XML doc to write out to PDF and
I am not trying to do much with the layout or to change the appearance,
I can use ERPDFWrapper. But if I do not care about configuring the
appearance, why would I be using PDFs?

I probably could put my code in Wonder, but it does not depend on
anything else, doesn't include a new technology and would not require
the addition of 2 or 3 jars to the ERExtensions project so that would
just be weird....

Or maybe ERPDFWrapper is more amazing than I can see. Is it? For what?

thanx - ray