On Jan 20, 2015, at 7:31 AM, Pascal Robert <prob...@macti.ca> wrote:

> So far, only one organization in the US answered the annual survey, so I
> guess all North America dudes either moved away from WO, or are now working
> for Apple...

If I want to work it means no WO.  I couldn't find work doing WO, but it's a
bit odd that I had no problems finding work doing ASP MVC/C# with no prior
experience.

kib

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in
it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Klaus Berkling
www.berkling.us | @kiberkli | Photography