On 20. 2. 2015, at 12:52, OC <o...@ocs.cz> wrote:

> (Hmmm... now it occurred to me, perhaps I might set up an UNIQUE db
> restraint? That would probably simplify the code mightily, _and_ work for
> multi-instance case just as well...)

Hm, I need a holiday. _Now_ I have recalled that I have considered this
possibility before, and, alas, can't do that, due to the condition
"eo.someRelationship().someAttribute()<newAttributeValue" -- if a user saves a
value of someAttribute which is unique, but less than the current one, it's
wrong just as well as if he saved a duplicate. Oh, sigh.