All,

I’m having a little trouble with my ancient build.xml files.  I’m getting this
when trying to do an install:

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/objectstyle/woproject/ant/WOCompile
: Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

I’m guessing eclipse 4.4 doesn’t like plugins compiled with 1.6.  I’m just not
sure where this old jar is living, or what to replace it with.

Anyone else run into this?

Ken